1 of 49 - Nonsense special limited edition
A shrimp in your mouth makes sense. Everything makes sense. After all, it’s silly season. Our July/August 4th cover is here. This is a limited edition of 100 copies, all signed by Sofia Lucas, Vogue Portugal’s editor-in-chief. With this special item you will receive a printing plate from the four-colour reproduction process, which is the process we use to print our magazine.
That is a one of a kind piece and it represents the CMYK colors - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
All texts in English through QR codes on each article.
Available for pre-order only. Estimated shipping date: July 26th, 2021
A capa 04 do nosso número de julho/agosto chegou. Esta é uma edição limitada a 100 exemplares, todos autografados por Sofia Lucas, diretora da Vogue Portugal. Com este Special Item vai receber uma chapa de impressão do processo de reprodução a quatro cores, utilizada para a impressão da Vogue Portugal. Trata-se de uma peça única e representa as cores CMYK - Ciano, Magenta, Amarelo e Preto.
Disponível apenas para pré-venda. Data estimada de envio: 26 de Julho de 2021
What's in the box:
- Vogue Portugal The Nonsense Issue - Cover 4
- four original offset metal printing plates from the four-colour reproduction process (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). These plates will be randomly selected from one of the fashion shootings. The four plates contain the same image in its different offset printing metal plates.
- only 100 copies of this cover are available to select from a 3 pack selection
- original offset metal printing plates from the four-colour (CMYK*) reproduction process
- handcrated finish
- signed by editor in chief Sofia Lucas
*Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
Metal cut plates may be dangerous. Please handle with care.